The sixth planet from the Mirak Star. 90% of the planets surface is covered in water. The other 10% is a continent in the latitudinal and longitudinal center of the Terran planet. This planet is known as largely oriental, but can house any race of men. This planet is a uranium and diamond source for the empire. What little landmass exists on the planet is turned into settlements with the planets capitol being Zhagfen. The other two cities that exist are called Hue-lao and Gaung Shung

Ocean Planet 002